> Well, I didn't exactly pass out -- when I absolutely had to sit down for a
> few minutes, there was no chair in sight, so I sat on the floor.  Suddenly
> sinking to the floor when surrounded by doctors and R.N.s is not a good idea
> for those who wish to be allowed to leave quietly.
> Joy Beeson

Talking about passing out - as a child, we had Easter services in the school
playground, and Easter
can often be very hot in Sydney.    I was at the front of the line of our class, and
the minister
was getting up a good head of steam with his sermon, when apparently I dropped to my
knees, then
onto my forearms, face down in a heat-induced faint.   Looked like I was begging
forgiveness for my
sins, and broke up the sermon somewhat!  I was carried off by that handsome male
teacher but sadly
cannot remember a thing!  A girlfriend of mine still gets the giggles when she recalls
the incident.

Noelene in Cooma
Looking forward to our Lace Retreat in Eden on 15/16 May - if any Oz spider is on the
list and is
going (I don't know anyone, but there could be lurkers out there), I'm going to take
along a
Shop-in-a-Box from Kiparra Lace Supplies.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/