> >Actually in math "and" is "times" and "or" is "plus".
>
> In my school days (40+ yrs ago), "and" was +, "times" was x, and "or",
> being very indefinite, belonged not to mathemathics, but to philosophy
> (and to history, and to daily budgeting <g>)

Ah, right, I didn't go to school in the US, so I missed this one.  But
in math fields like logic "and" is multiplication and "or" is addition, because "1 or
0" is 1 just like "1+0", and both "1 and 0" and "1*0" are 0.

> >I don't know, I always heard the version without "love".
>
> Very few of us read The "right stuff" at all, much less read it
> carefully these days; we're in too much of a hurry... I myself knew the
> original quote, but didn't think to question the one supplied, as
> that's the one in "common circulation"

I must say the original version makes much more sense than the common
one.  There's nothing wrong with money, really.  You can buy bobbins
with it <g>.

Weronika