Dear Secret Pal in Australia,

Thank you so much for my parcel that arrived today.

Thank you for the notelets they always come in handy and the little notebook
is great. I have never got anything to write on in my handbag and usually
end up using scraps or old receipts !

I have to say that I have already eaten the mint chocolate and it was yummy
!  You are right we do not get either of these here in England and I wish
that we did !!

In your note you mentioned  a cross stitch project but there was not one in
the package. I wonder if customs removed it ?

I will look forward to receiving my parcel from Australia every month and
hope that your pal is as good to you !!

Many thanks once again,

Anne Nicholas
Hanworth,