Hello,

Do any of you have any suggestions how to handle this problem?  I
recently have noticed that the toolbars in Explorer have changed.  The
worst thing is that although the search box is now in the tool bar
(where I don't want it), the address box disappears after every use.
The only way I can get it back is to go under "View", then "Toolbars",
and then un-check and re-check "Address Bar".  After that the darn thing
immediately disappears as soon as I either use the Explorer, or close
it.  I have tried locking and unlocking toolbars, nothing seems to help.

I can only think that this stupid thing has happened as a result of some
software I have loaded recently -- but I didn't give it my permission
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Suggestions?  I will be eternally grateful!

Regards,
Carolyn

Carolyn Hastings
Stow, MA USA