Hi Secret Pal in Australia,

Thank you very much for my parcel that arrived today. It was very good
timing as today is my birthday and it was like having an extra birthday
pressie !!

I have to say that I have eaten the chocolate already !!
I came in from work craving chocolate so couldn't believe my luck when I
opened the parcel and there it was !!

The bobbins are lovely and the kangaroo will remind me of my Australian
Secret Pal.

The address book is a very handy size and I love the needle case also.

Many thanks once again,

Anne Nicholas
Hanworth,
Middx.