Helene wrote: It was beautiful, but I can get those metal
containers anymore, they're all plastic now, and the inside stays where it
is. Maybe I could try icecream cubes?

No need for any magic containers, just pick up a chap plastic container that holds two litres from the grocery store, put the mixture in and forget about it. I did put it in my bunny face muffin tins once, that was an interesting challenge getting it out, I think if I put plastic wrap in first then the ice cream I might have more success. It takes more time to get the mixer out and then clean it than it takes to make this lovely rich stuff - yummy. Of course the big decision is always who gets to clean out the bowl, the DH or our enormous always looking for food old english sheepdog.

Lynn Scott, Wollongong, Australia