Gidday all,

A strange question for you - here in Suriname we can buy very cheap good
brand clothing that is imported from the US, including excellent quality
denim jeans.  I want to buy my 13 y.o. son clothes for Christmas, but as he
lives in Australia and is growing at a huge rate of knots I need to make
sure they fit when I take them over to him in January, because they won't be
able to be exchanged.

He tells me he is now a boys size 14 for trousers, but the sizes here are in
numbers completely foreign to me.  Can anyone tell me what an Australian
"boys 14" is in American sizes please?

TIA

Michelle Long
an Aussie living in Suriname
feeling hungry after reading the talk about Cattern cakes

Ian & Chelle Long
+597 352505