Having noted what everyone said, and sat in just about every smallish car on
the market, I came back to the Ford Fusion. Finally test drove and ordered
one today. DH agreed that it was the one that I got into and out of with the
most ease and thought that I seemed most at ease driving that than anything
else. So in about four weeks (had to give notice to the Building Society to
withdraw the money) we should be collecting it. Just got to get the VW Polo
running smoothly (if I can convince a mechanic that it isn't), then try to
sell it.

Jean in Poole