In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brenda
Paternoster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Liz
> In July/August it was pinks but in the winter it's narcissus.

Just a thought on this - with Mother in Law being asthmatic (not so bad
now as when she was younger), I have to be careful about the flowers
sent. I know from personal experience that narcissi and daffodils will
give me a very bad headache (Mothers' Day at church used to be a
nightmare, with proudly presented posies from two daughters!) - hence
the only daffs allowed in the house now are lace ones. Hyacinths have
the same effect (absolute horror when I accompanied my eldest daughter
to the doctors on Wednesday, and there was a bowl of those on the
reception desk!).

Do think about whether the recipient can live with the type of flowers
you send!
--
Jane Partridge