Hi All,  Thanks Sue for the heads up!  I also got a notice from Barnes and
Noble bookstore but all they say is that "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood
Prince" will be out on July 16, 2005.  But how can we almost be up to book
6!  That means only one after that : (   Guess I'm getting ahead of myself,
I'll just start counting the days until July 16th <G>.

Jane in Vermont, USA where it was minus 0F when I got up and the high of the
day was 18F - definately a day for gloves under mittens!