Hi All,  I guess I'll take the recent discussion as a sign that it's time to
do the spider glove raffle.  I have two pairs of black knitted gloves (one
size fits all) with a white web and three spiders painted on the top.  It's
painted as if your fingers are all together.  I think they must be left over
from Halloween. The spiders are orange, red and green.  They're cheap gloves
but fun <G>.

So send me an e-mail direct [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "Spider glove raffle" in
the Subject line to enter.  There is no charge on arachne for these things.
They're light so I'll be happy to mail them anywhere in the world.  This is
just for chatters but if you know any lace-only arachnes who would
appreciate these gloves let them know and they can send me an e-mail. And
you have two chances to win!!

Jane in Vermont, USA who bought one pair of spider web gloves for herself
<G>.