Dear Secret Pal,

Thankyou very much for the lovely bobbin case.  It will prove very handy as I
have just purchased some lovely new bone bobbins at our NZLS AGM Weekend and I
will be able to keep them all together in this new case.  The spangles will go
on a pair of them also.  Thankyou also for the crochet hook, a girl can never
have enough.  I am always misplacing my one.

My husband was very interested to see the letter-card on Norfolk with all the
old boats.  He loves boats and the sea.  He is off sailing next weekend to
deliver a yacht to Tonga which will take about 10 - 12 days all going well,
then he flies home in time for our 2nd daughters 21st on the 14th May.

Hopefully I will get to make some lace while he is away.

Bye for now and thanks once again.

Regards
Julie from NZ