In the latest edition of "KENT ADULT EDUCATION learners' news" (sic, no
wonder children don't know when to use capital letters, a current grouse of
teachers,) there is a wonderful item about their " 'Guaranteed Programme' for
Autumn
2005".  Because of intensive market research about the demand for classes they
are able to make the following pledge:-

"Our brochure (and website) will feature courses starting in the Autumn
making it possible to make a 'no cancellations' promise.  If for any reason we
are
forced to cancel a class there will be automatic compensation for anyone
already enrolled."