Lindy (& other UK, EU residents)

I now subscribe to Piecework and the price is very reasonable.
The first issue I subscribed to took ages to get to me, but now it arrives as regular as clockwork!

It's easy to subscribe to via their webside (I can look that out if anyone wants it) and the price is excellent, especially with the dollar exchange rate as it is.

If anyone want the details, let me know and I send it to you all.
For the two of you who won the raffle, it's a lovely article and I hope you both enjoy it very much.

With best wishes
Jill @ Heathrow where it's grey and overcast