that is scary.  just a little sting could end your life like that.  you
are more corageous then i would ever be to leave the house, but then
again the medicine your friend had did help and probably saved your
life.  i guess it is something very simple to counteract the poison
from the bee.

also if i were allergic to bees, i would know because i would also be
allergic to honey, which i am not.  i think i am safe to say i am not
allergic by the reaction you had compared to my knee swelling triple
its size.

pesky bugs cause more problems than they are worth!

from susan in tennessee,u.s.a.