In a message dated 8/8/2005 8:49:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> the other girl you mentioned probably eats glass and rocks for show!
> lol!  how could you let a bee sting you?  no way!

Actually, A.J. didn't let them sting her. She had big callouses on the bottom
of her feet from going barefoot a alot, and she would move fast enough to
smash the bee before it could sting her foot. Then she would boast about it -
the
price of fame!

Still, after reading about the very serious effects many here have reported,
and realizing maybe I don't always make myself as clear as I should -- DON'T
TRY THIS AT HOME!

Ricki
Utah