Well just arrived home after spending the evening with my daughter and her family, my mother and my daughters inlaw, and the other daughter had some lovely duck to eat, and rice pudding as afters, then sang some carrols, then open up pressents, got me some x-mas golden ornaments, a creditcard holder with some money in from my mother, sp ot was a gramd evening, Anna my grand-daughte was there to, but at 7 month it will be funnyer next year, so looking foreward to that, Have nice day tomorrow (25). And lucky me I am to open pressent again on boxingday,
Dorte
www.spaces.msn.com/members/MrsTee