Hello everyone.
Occasionally I have spiders on my ceilings, when this occurs I must get a
stepstool and hope I can reach the little guy and catch it without marking  up
my ceiling. I know I could just leave it alone, but my dislike for  spiders
prevents that from occurring.... grew up with too many stories of  elderly
ladies
and spiders roaming in their hair....

My new favorite toy is: bugzooka...     _www.bugzooka.com_
(http://www.bugzooka.com)
I have had my bugzooka for 6 months and love it! The telescoping option
allows me to easily reach my ceilings without a stepstool. The bugs are
captured
intact - no mess to clean up and I can easily release the bug to be studied or
 (as in my case) flushed away.

Debra Jenny
Beautiful day in Green Bay, Wisconsin
sunny 58 F