I just phoned the hospital (7.45 UK time) to see how Malvary is and she had
been 'bumped' again last night, so still hasn't had surgery.  She is top of the
list for today, but if a trauma case comes in then she is lower priority.  I
bet she doesn't think so!  She is on a drip with painkillers so I guess she
may be fairly groggy but even so time must be going really slowly for her.

Many thanks to all for the kind thoughts, I will pass them on to her when I
can (eventually) talk to her.

Jacquie