Hello all,

  My bobbins arrived safely today, they are beautiful.  Each on has a saying on
it.
  One has blue bead and the initials is GOWC=I am a proud member of the Grumpy
Old Ladies Club!  with a blue flower painted on it.  The second has red beads
with red flowers painted on it, it says:  Bobbins are like shoes, you can never
have enough and you should alway buy in pairs!

  They are so beautiful, Thank you for letting me have the chance to win.
Love, Lynn