it's time to
> > play "Spot the first Valentine card" and "Spot the
> first Easter egg"

While shopping in the middle of December with DH, he
grumped to me that "this store has Valentines in that
aisle".  I don't remember the store, but it was in
this small town.  I didn't want to see them, so didn't
look.

The New Year is here, now.  I started the day by
making some lace.  New Year's Eve day, I pulled out
the neverending project that I've worked on each New
Year's Eve for the last 5 (6? 7?) years.  It's almost
a tradition now to work on this piece of lace. <G>
The end is almost in sight, now, and it could actually
get finished this year if I put in a little effort.
(Oh, my...what will I do next New Year's Eve?)

Have a Great and Lacy Year, everyone.
Alice in Oregon -- where the Year is starting wet.