Dear Gentle Spiders,

In the beautiful IOLI Bulletin that arrived a couple of days ago, I noted that the dates given in the Proposed Convention Schedule are off one day. Saturday is 28 July and subsuquent dates should be changed accordingly. The hotel brought the dates to my attention when I booked my room this morning. No problem, really - mark your calendar to conform.

Happy Lacemaking
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA who has been without a cat for neigh on 10 years and now has a black cat that was abandoned by renters who lived in the next house 3 acres away. And She who believes all bobbin lacemakers need a cat.