The test might have been taken off the web site by now because the result of all those who took it was given in the programme last night. Pity it took so long for my post to get through to Arachne. The original was sent at around 9 am yesterday morning, but hadn't appeared on my computer by 6 pm. Wasn;t on the archive either. The second post appeared later twice.

The final result was that approximately 1 in 4 women show traits of a male brain and 1 in 4 men female.

The final test was a room with several objects in it which they looked at for 60 seconds. Then some were moved and they had to say which. This was the only test where women were better at it than men regardless of whether their brain leant towards male or female. Apparently women are better at finding things than men - "that's why women can find their husband's socks when he can't" "But women put the socks away!!!" Guess who said that last statement.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK