This is not exactly lace, so I writing to Chat.

When I was in London 10 years ago for Arachne 98, I
stayed at the County Hall Travel Inn.  I just found
out the current price of the rooms.  It's double what
it was two years ago.  I don't know if this is just
inflation, or the prices were raised because the
London Eye is just outside it's door and it has become
one of the favorite hotels for visitors.

So -- I'm looking for a modest priced bed for three
nights... looks like 3 nights June 21,22,23.  Any
suggestions?  I'll be arriving by the Tunnel Train at
St Pancreas station.

Alice in Oregon -- with a brief spot of sun in a week
of rain.  Spring trees starting to bloom.