Morning All

I'm having a brilliant day today.... the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I'm about to listen to a dvd of Andrea Bocelli's Vivere!! It was a birthday present from my husband! I also got a brilliant, gorgeous, fantastic pair of bobbins from my son!! (Thanks Agnes for helping him to pick such wonderful ones!!, and thanks to Mike for turning them!)

So a day of coffee, good music, sun and making lace!

Sue in East Yorkshire