I was watching a proposal on tv yesterday where the man was a fireman.  He got
his crew to stage a car crash with injured people and asked his girlfriend to
help hold a bottle of saline.  He got down on his knees and proposed.

I wondered if the marriages where there were clever and/or romantic proposals
have lasted, or whether they got divorced.  My DH was not a bit romantic and we
are still together 43 years later.  He did it in a Chinese restaurant and I
think he passed the ring to me under the table but my memory is fading fast.

How about the rest of you?  Did you have a memorable proposal and are you still
together?
Janice

 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org