Hi Everybody:

I have my apartment up for sale, so all my lacemaking equipment is packed away.
I'm in withdrawal!

If anybody out there wants to spend a quiet minute or so thinking "wouldn't it
be nice if somebody bought Adele's apartment really soon" I would appreciate
it. Might make a difference, and certainly can't hurt.

While I'm waiting, I am thinking of trying a piece of needle lace, as that can
always be hidden in a second. But I'm a bit discouraged with NL - I can never
hide my threads invisibly, like everybody else seems to be able to do. I always
wind up with a lumpy bumpy cordonnet, and it's very disheartening. I have taken
a couple of NL courses, but you never get that far in the classes, so I've
never been able to display my ineptitude to a teacher and have her show me what
I'm doing wrong.

That's the problem with classes, isn't it? You go home with big plans but then
you hit a snag you never recover from.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC Canada