Hi Everybody:

The cover of Hello Canada this week has a nice picture of the Duchess of
Cambridge out shopping, wearing a lovely cutwork collar. It's enough to make me
go down to the storage locker to dig out my embroidery books!

Some of you know I've been trying to sell my apartment since last fall, so all
of my lacemaking stuff has been packed away. Now I have sold it, so I can make
a mess again! I'm tempted to start about a half-dozen projects, just because
I've been in craft limbo since last August and my fingers are itching.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)