I just now discovered that I never changed Lace Chat from my g-mail address to my real address. That strongly suggests that it's been *years* since there was any traffic on this list.

It's pretty much unanimous that we don't need Chat any more, so it doesn't matter that I've forgotten how to change my address.

--
Joy Beeson
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/