Although I love my laptop, and it was a life saver while I was living with 
Dad, I am really glad to get home to my PC for one specific reason.  

I have a split key board and have got so used to using it that I found it 
really slow and irritating typing on the laptop straight one.  Malvary also has 
a 
split keyboard and because of the 'kink' in her wrist where she demolished it 
falling a few years ago, has real physical reasons for preferring hers. 

I don't know if it's a fault with my lap top, or if it's where my sleeve or 
whatever brushes the touch pad, but I also find that sometimes the cursor 
shoots of up the page and what I am typing is suddenly buried in the middle of 
earlier sentences.  Does anyone else have this problem?  

I expect I could plug a different keyboard in to the back, in the same way as 
most of us seem to have a real mouse, but then it starts being a non-portable 
option and also would take up more desk space than my flat screen and key 
board do.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to