Hi

I made a batch of these cakes on the weekend and they have not lasted past
Tuesday!!

Delicious!!!

Will be making some more.

Happy lacing froma damp and cold Ewell Surrey

Rosemary Hemmett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Agnes Boddington [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:16:48 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: [lace-chat] Cattern Cakes


I cannot remember who posted about the book Cattern Cakes and Lace,
but I was intrigued and found a very good copy on Amazon UK marketplace for
£1.95.
Love it!

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


--------------------------------------------------------------------
myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft® Windows® and Linux web and application
hosting - http://link.myhosting.com/myhosting

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to