Several years ago when the link for the Spanish Lace patterns was first given 
on Arachne, and many of us were having trouble downloading them (a big file, 
and many of us were still on dial-up then and it was taking literally hours), 
someone gave the link for Download Express to speed up and simplify the 
procedure, because if you lost the connection part way through, it remembered 
what 
it had got and could collect the rest later. 

I have been happily using this ever since, with no problems, but today every 
time I try to download anything both the Download Express window and the 
website close.  I have tried both the normal options of 'open in the current 
location' or 'save to disc', and the right click 'open in a new window', 'save 
target as' or print target' options (which all just open the Download Express 
window), all with the same result.

Short of removing the programme altogether and trying to remember how I used 
to save things in the olden days, does anyone else still use Download Express 
and has anyone got any ideas what has happened to it.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire.

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to