The  very first ever Blonde Bloke joke..... it was well worth the wait !!!!

An  Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Bloke were doing construction 
work on scaffolding on the 20th. floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, 'Corned beef and 
cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, 
I'm going to jump off this building.'

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, 'Burritos again! If I 
get Burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too.'

The blonde opened his lunch and said, 'Devon again! If I get a Devon 
sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too.'

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and 
cabbage, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a Burritos, and jumped, too

The Blonde Bloke opened his lunch, saw the Devon and jumped to his 
death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, 'If I'd 
known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage,  I never 
would have given it to him again!'

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, 'I could have given him tacos 
or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated Burritos so much.'

(Oh this is GOOD!!)?

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said,

'Don't look at me. He made his own lunch'

David in Ballarat - who used to be very blonde.

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to