Dear Friends,
Today I had a number of minor disasters, one of which was when both legs of my best trousers got plastered with bright green chewing gum!!!

Now I've put them in the freezer, but I can't recall what to do next. Should the chewing gum simply "snap" off, or do I have to use something like Eucalyptus Oil????

The other small disaster occurred when I was visiting friends. I'd taken a tin of biscuits which I'd baked only an hour or so before, and just at the moment when I discovered I was covered in green chewing gum, the tin upended in the car!!! I was able to salvage enough biscuits, but the front seat of the car is filled with their crumbs and I'm only hoping that tomorrow the extension cord is long enough to be able to vacuum it out (never done that before :)

Help please
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to