Dear Friends,
A neighbour seems to think she has won US $2 million. She's not computer literate and has asked me to help her verify the deal.

Tonight I spoke with their Rep in the UK who had a decidedly African accent and it appears he wants her to pay UK $1000 in order to upgrade some Card so that she can access the money.

This Card, according to them is called an ATM Contactless Master Credit Card, but when I searched that phrase on Google it doesn't exist.

The bank concerned is Abby Bank in Birmingham, which does seem to be real, but who can tell?

When I told him she did NOT have the UK £1000 he said that was easy "just come up to the UK to fix it all up"!!!

All sounds very shonky to me. Opinions and/or help please

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to