"Stainless has the advantage that you can't use magnets on it, so the front of
my
fridge stays looking tidy."

My guess is the facade on your fridge is aluminum.  I have had friends who
were intrigued by the "stainless" sans magnets, and didn't read the fine
print.  The important point would be special care, since aluminum is more
prone to denting/damage than stainless steel.

Agnes's comments about having her dishwasher for 31 years, is delightful! 
LOL  Of course with any "dishwasher," they don't sort into the cupboards
whether mechanical or human!  LOL

Devon, I have had friends and family report good and bad luck with the same
thing, so I would suggest a prayerful appeal to the "appliance god," and trust
you have been heard and are given a great appliance, regardless of the make
and model!  <smile>

Best,
Susan Reishus

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to