I have become a loyal subscriber to Consumer Reports, because they to their research and report on nearly every brand one can imagine. We hit that point several years ago when things started having to be replaced... washing machine, clothes dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, car... not to mention camera, computer, GPS... even cell phone services! Thankfully, we didn't have to do everything at once! And... there's a very short list now of things that we anticipate having to replace.

So far, the ratings and information that we have gotten from Consumer Reports have been good, and we are happy with our purchases. I will say that this past year, a number of appliances which had had Energy Star ratings were down-rated after further tests. So... their information isn't perfect, but it's more reliable than the assurances of a salesperson who works on commission!!

Clay

Devon, I have had friends and family report good and bad luck with the same
thing, so I would suggest a prayerful appeal to the "appliance god," and trust
you have been heard and are given a great appliance, regardless of the make
and model!<smile>

Best,
Susan Reishus

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to