Dear Friends,
I have recently completed a new room on the back of my house which includes a purpose built desk for the computer. Now it's all installed and up and running (can't believe I managed that) but all those cables from the computer are the first thing that hit your eye when you enter this lovely new room.

I was wondering whether any of you have ever bothered to hide them at all. I had thought of nailing a piece of fabric across the back of the desk, but then a friend suggested getting another piece of the same timber and putting 2 brackets on it so that it could stand up in front of them. Then stain it to match the desk.

Any better ideas?
thanks
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to