Hello Ruth,
I have a folder of instructions/patterns for Paris lace which is very good. It has a pale blue cover and is entitled Parijse Kant, Patronen en technische tekeningen, by L. Ceulemans and N. Andries. I think that it came from the Kantcentrum in Belgium. It is quite old now, 1986 but if it is one of theirs they do tend to kep things in print for quite a while. It would be worth checking their web site to see. It has very clear drawings to explain everything with minimal words in english as well as flemish, german and french and all of the patterns are printed on heavy card stock.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.
On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 02:57 AM, Ruth Hickman wrote:


Hello Spiders:
  I am looking for books, one is the Celtic Bobbin
Lace book, and where to order it. ( I hope that is the
name)
  The others, I would like to know if there are any
books out on Paris Lace other that the one by Vera
Cockuyt. They don't have to be in English as long as
the diagrams are good.  I have looked in all the
obvious places that I know of.

Thank you for your help

=====
Ruth Hickman
Nacogdoches, TX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]


- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to