Hello everybody,
greetings from a beautiful and very sunny Denmark.
My summer project is (I think) a "whole year" project, and I wil probably
not finish it within the next few years.
Like Clay I am in love with Binche lace, and I envy her, hearing about her
class with Michael Giusiana.
About a month ago I started this project. An edging for a napkin for a tray
size about 30x50cm. The edging is about 4,5 cm wide and the pattern is
Kumiko Nakazaki's Memoire III pattern no. 4.Thread is Piper's silk 210/2 and
it is fantastic to work with.
What especially fascinates me is the very large report, it is ever changing,
and I will never get to remember the whole pattern. The drawings are
beautiful, very exact, and not one single dot in the wrong place. I have
already made about 25cm including one corner, and I am very satisfied with
the result

Best wishes for a good summer to everybody (sorry Aussies, a very mild
winter for you)
Aage
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]