I know it's in the UK and not in Canada, but I got superb service from
Wolfin Textiles Ltd, who are currently advertising in 'Lace'. I actually
found them on the web. I was looking for something fine but stiff on which
to tack an old fan leaf to keep it stable. I emailed saying what I wanted to
do and they sent me samples of what they thought might be suitable by
return. I made my choice, paid by credit card and got the goods the next
day.

Wolfin Textiles Ltd
359 Uxbridge Road
Hatch End