Sorry, I've been recovering from the end of the holidays and the departure
(whew!) of the inlaws. Thank-you, Tamara, for reiterating the difference
between lace and lace-chat. One small correction: you are not able to post
to lace-chat if you're not subscribed. A posting from a non-member bounces
to me and, more likely than not, goes into the trash. I try to keep an eye
on the bounces for an occasional legit posting from an Arachne, but with
100+ spams a day sent to Arachne (you never see them but I do), sometimes a
genuine posting will get lost in the shuffle.

Avital

Tamara wrote:
Ordinarily, I'd have let it go; would have waited for Avital (our list
Mom)  to remind everyone which list is which... But Clay says that, due
to my "changing season" (one b-day to the next) I'm allowed (indeed,
*expected* <g>) to be full-blown bitchy today, on my 9x6 b-day, so here
comes:

when you use sello-tape (scotch-tape, Durex, whatever) to affix your
lace pattern to the cardboard -- it's *lace*; post your message here
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

when it's, strictly, a source of amusement because of different usage,
share it on *chat* ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). You don't have to be
subscribed to chat to be able to *post* there -- you just won't ever
*see* it posted if you're not subscribed (not having seen *any* of my

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to