Hi everyone

T. wrote

> could the colour blind draw over the diagramms with the colours they
*did* recognize...

Possibly so, unless it is easier to follow the diagram in black and white
anyway - which is what I do - as I said I disregard the colours, even
shades of grey. If I photocopy the diagram to write on it, and if it was
in colour, I'm not likely to photocopy it in colour (so I don't look at
the colour <g>).

For me, colours make the lace diagrams unnecessarily complicated.
I like symbols, markings - the shorthand of the lacemaker.

The CTCT hint to avoid holes in CTTT - could be indicated by an asterisk
or other symbol if room, and/or some text to the side.

 --
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to