When I was at Ally Pally Knitting & Stitching a few weeks ago I ordered a set of threads samples from Habu Textiles who specialise in textiles and fabrics from Japan. They were sent direct from New York and arrived a few days ago.

I've just finished looking at them all and have updated the Addendum2 list on my website with about 100 new threads. Lots of silks, various ramie, pineapple, hemp etc (added to linens list), several glitters, some stainless steel/silk (which looks interesting) plus a few cotton threads. I didn't include the wools and novelty yarns, or the 21 denier silk because the sample was too small to measure properly but I estimate it to be getting on for 100 wraps/cm.

If you do look at the list please go to the pattern page also and vote for your choice for the next pattern as I'll be changing it in a few weeks time. Currently one is way out in front of the other two, but I'm not going to influence you by saying which!

Brenda

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to