I deleted the email without doing anything with it. But for someone whom is very 
green with cyberspace..I can see someone innocently getting sucked in by those emails. 
Had me wondering.  Not to say I am a computer geek because I am not. 
  I will leave you all with another question that is off topic...but you know how 
something goes around and around in your head and it doesn't stop till there is an 
answer....The song "Where are you going Billy" has been playing and playing 
...something I remember from my dark ages. But I can't remember for the life of me who 
did it...does anyone know.It came out around the late 60s early 70s. It is driving me 
to distraction here. 
  I am one happy camper here tatting away and listening to my new CD my daughter 
Michelle bought  for me. It is "Coldplay Live" I love that group!! I don't know who 
the lead singer's name is but I just love his voice. Sucks me right in a good mood..if 
you know what I mean. :)  Sighing.... 
  Yesterday New York had their first snow storm. I am NOT ready for winter...snow I 
LOVE to PLAY in...but NOT when I am driving my car. We didn't get a whole lot but 
white outs  with the wind blowing fiercely where you couldn't see and that was in the 
day time, which is just as bad as a ton of snow on the ground.
   Back to working on my angel. Hope everybody has a nice weekend. 
Sherry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to