Tamara...you lucky person....I can't wait to get my issue now that I know it has hit 
the states. I only get two lace magazines. One is the IOLI Bullentin and the other is 
Lace from the Hollies. I so much look forward to getting them both for they keep me in 
touch with the lacing world. I love looking to see what other people have done...and I 
love learning the history of lace making and learning new lace techniques. I whenever 
I get either lace magazine I read it from cover to cover...and then it gets picked up 
many times and reread. I keep all my lace magazines...and sometimes I sit with a pile 
of them when I am brain dead and look and look and wish I had some of the talent that 
I see in between the pages. Sigh....someday when I grow up I want to be a good 
lacemaker.
Sherry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 


---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to