Carolina wrote:
>    I am paying attention to all this thread about physiotherapy, and relax
>   advice. Thank you.
Then I'll add some more tips. When engrossed in something difficult or interesting, it
is far too easy to sit for hours at the pillow, resulting in stiffness or even pain.

So I recommend standing up and moving around at least once an hour. If you are likely
to not realise that an hour has passed, set a timer.

Put a glass of water in reach of where you sit to make lace (but not where it could be
spilled on the lace). Make an effort to remember to drink now and then. Try to drink a
medium glass per hour. As well as making you drink more water which is healthy, this
also provides a reminder to get up fairly often -;)

Regards Steph