>>>From: Steph Peters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Put a glass of water in reach of where you sit to make lace (but not where
it could be spilled on the lace). Make an effort to remember to drink now
and then. <<<

I use a soda bottle that has a screw-on lid.  Granted, mine usually has soda
in it, which is not as healthy as water, but the bottle is what I want to
point out to people.  I keep it tightly closed.  When I want a drink, I pick
up the bottle, open it, drink, close it, and put it down.  I have knocked
the bottle over, but there's no spill.  I consider it a standard part of my
lacemaking supplies.

You can use a sports water bottle or a camping canteen the same way, or just
save a soda bottle and fill it with water for your lacemaking.

Robin P.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
http://www.pittsburghlace.8m.com