Dear Lacefriend,
Knowing that there are also embroidery and tapestery members I will again
ask a not lace-related question.
Does anybody know when and how the tapestry "La Dame á Licorne" came into
the Cluny Museum at Paris. I saw them twice so I know it and I learned it
belonged the Le Vista family at Boussac castle. But what happened over the
centuries till it came into the museum.
Because it has nothing to do with lace you better answer me privately.
Thank you for your help.
Greetings from Hamburg in Germany
Ilske