You can find the directions here: http://lace.lacefairy.com/PillowsBobbins/PuertoRicanPillow.html
I was looking at this pillow and I have a question. If anyone on Arachne has used this pillow - do you find the padded front cushion to be any use?
It seems to me from the proportions of the pillow that you would use the "palms up" method, taking your bobbins out of the dents, making your stitch and putting them back. Nothing would ever rest on the front apron. In fact, it would be difficult if not impossible to make the bobbins rest on the pad, so what is it for?
I am asking because I am quite intrigued by the dents and would like to make a version of this pillow, but I intend to leave off the front apron - unless somebody sees more than I do and can tell me why I ought to put it on ;-)
Adele North Vancouver, BC (west coast of Canada)
- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
